Ban Appeal- Nanala

1- Site your IGN: Nanala
2- Who Banned you: AWallFixture
3- Ban Date: 10.31.18
4- Client Version & Mods Installed: 12.2.2
5- Reason for the ban: Xraying isn't allowed
6- What Rule did you break?: No Hacked Clients or Cheating for Personal Gain
7- Do you have any evidence (Pictures / Videos) that you can use to support your appeal: No I don't unfortunately
8- I Have Read and Agreed To All Of The Rules?: I've read all the rules and I agree with all of them
9- Do you understand that if you make another Appeal while one is still pending that the older one(s) will be removed? (Y/N): Y
10- Appeal to Plead your Case / Explanation:
To be honest I actually I wasn't the one playing at the time I got banned, I let my younger cousin play on here sometimes during the weekend, but it was halloween so I made an exception. I was helping my father make dinner and we just came back from trick-or-treating, her friend was with her in my room playing, and they got the 'great' idea of downloading xray and installing it in the mods folder without my knowledge. They were playing with it for an hour before the ban, they were freaking out and told me what they did, but I was busy and I didn't want to send the appeal at that moment. I told them not to do it again and I removed it from my mods.

I understand if we have to wait out the ban, she has assured me that she won't do it again. She feels bad and I promise to make sure she obeys the rules in the future.

Attachments